One of our Experts in many areas of wellbeing can come to site or run an online health and wellbeing workshops to deliver bespoke awareness sessions to engage with your employees. This works well where you have larger sites, contact centres or staff spread across the country and wish to have the personal touch. Some of the wellbeing workshop we have delivered are:
- How to help managers get the most out of your occupational health service
- Mini health-checks – including BMI, Fat Content, Glucose, Cholesterol
- Masseurs – Providing at the desk back and shoulder massages
- Nutrition – talks on Eating for Energy, Reading Food Labels, Weight Loss, Healthy Eating, Cutting out Fats/Sugars etc.
- Mindfulness Sessions
- Stress Container Workshops
- The Menopause
- Mental Health First Aid England Training
- Mental Health Awareness Sessions
- Work/Life Balance
- Active Working Sessions
- Wellbeing Champions/Mental Health First Aiders – debriefing / offloading sessions
- Ergonomics – Workstation Set Up
We can tailor these on-site sessions to suit your needs on most topics including Health Conditions, Musculoskeletal Issues, Nutrition, Fitness and Mental Health. Clients we have worked with on these sessions have experienced high engagement levels from their employees and great feedback for our Experts!
What’s the average duration of these sessions?
The length of the session depends on what session you take. Most sessions last around an hour, but could last as long as a full day.
How many employees can sign up for a session?
Each session varies, we are able to offer 1-2-1 wellness sessions as well as larger groups depending on facilities available and whether you chose to conduct face-to-face sessions or online.